Sunday, July 9, 2017

Weekly Wrap-up #1

July 2-9, 2017
This is my first Weekly Wrap-up.

It was a very busy week for me.  I was fortunate enough to spend some quality and super fun time with my Solar Power Buddy.  Good times for all!  Five hours in the lake, four sodas, three rafts, two good buddies and one great time! You can’t beat that with a stick.

I have been spending quite a bit of time in front of my television.  The Tour de France has been on everyday since July 1.  Tomorrow is the first rest day.  The boys deserve it.  It has been a great week of racing. I have been in heaven.  I must confess my heart has been broken several time.  Saturday, during the time trials there were some pretty ugly crashes.  During the first week, there was also a controversy.  Peter Sagan, one of my favs was disqualified. Personally, I don’t agree with the decision, but I must live with the jury’s decision-no appeals. Mark Cavendish, the one I love to hate, was injured and had to withdraw. Geraint Thomas crashed and burned today and had to leave the race. He will be greatly missed  Today’s race was hell for the riders. Two weeks left, and I am going to watch every minute I can.

I have also been very busy reading.
I should finish A WORLD WITHOUT YOU tonight and post early this week.Hopefully, I can get THE MAGNIFICENT FLYING BARON ESTATE finished early this week and post my review by Friday.  Only time will tell.  

I have also enjoyed posting a couple of reviews this week. I enjoyed both books.
Wednesday: Just Kill Me book review
Tuesday: Letters to the Lost book review


I am still up in the air about what books to read when these two are done. I guess you will have to read Tiger Oma or catch up next Sunday to find out.

Thanks for taking the time to read about my week. I hope this week your life is filled with good books, fun friends, and love.

Tiger Oma

1 comment:

  1. Letters to the Lost has such a pretty cover. The lake trip sounds wonderful! Hope your week is a good one!

    ReplyDelete