Wednesday, June 28, 2017

First Ever Twitter Chat

Last night I participated in my first ever twitter chat.  It was hosted by @booktraveler and @Emren.  It is #BPHchat.  It was for book bloggers.  It felt like a group of old friends relaxing and discussing blogging and books. I learned so much and met some great book bloggers.  I hope I can use some of the comments and suggestions to make Tiger Oma a better book blog. I have updated my blog list to reflect some of the new people I met last night.  A special thanks to @booktraveler and @Emren for hosting such a fun and educational chat.  The next chat will be July 25 at 8:00 pm.  You can bet I will be there.  I already have it on my Google Calendar and planner.

photo credit: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kevin-kleitches/making-small-talk-better_b_5434445.html

No comments:

Post a Comment